There aren't any posts currently published under this taxonomy.

Parc du château des Celestins

Marcoussis

Description

The château des Célestins (formerly the château of Petit-Mesnil) stands on the spot once occupied by the monastery which Jean de Montagu, Superintendent of Finances under Charles VI, founded in 1404 next to his own château.
The estate comprises a storage house, orangery, caretaker's lodge and garden. The orangery was built in around 1950.

Spoken languages : French

Location

Parc du château des Celestins
26 Rue Eugène Moutard Martin, 91460 Marcoussis

Parc du château des Celestins
26 Rue Eugène Moutard Martin
91460 Marcoussis

Tel. 01 64 49 64 00

Route & access

Close Menu